AMD is smashing Intel in retail desktop CPU sales - Technology News, Mobile Technology News, Videos, and Review | Techbrinks

Breaking

Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement

Post Top Ad

Monday, 9 August 2021

AMD is smashing Intel in retail desktop CPU sales


The breakdown comes from Reddit user ingebor, who regularly shares data regarding the desktop CPU market, and details desktop CPU sales from Mindfactory. According to the data, a full 85 percent of processors sold by Mindfactory in May 2021 were from AMD, leaving just 15 percent of the pie for...

Read Entire ArticleRead Comments



from TechSpot
Read The Rest:techspot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad